Free faster broadband in Wales with the Access Broadband Cymru Subsidy Scheme
Living or working in Wales and looking to improve your broadband? 4G Internet is a fully approved supplier to the Access Broadband Cymru Subsidy Scheme
If you live or work in Wales and suffer from poor broadband speeds - an all to common experience, especially in rural Wales - you may well qualify for financial assistance from the Welsh Assembly. Their Access Broadband Cymru Subsidy Scheme is designed to help you at least double your current download speed, potentially bringing full superfast (24 Mbps+) broadband to your home or business, no matter where you are in Wales.
If you are eligible and live in an area of Wales (and please note including much of rural Wales) that's covered by one of our major 4G network suppliers - Three, Vodafone and EE - you could be connected almost immediately to our fast / superfast and reliable 4G broadband service *. And with absolutely no up-front costs, this will save you a simply massive £395!
* 4G Internet delivers average broadband speeds of over 34 Mbps to our customer base across the entire UK, well in excess of the superfast broadband threshold of 24 Mbps+. Achieving fast broadband speeds like these does however depend on the 4G signal strength at your particular location in Wales - so why not get in contact and we will instantly be able to check the 4G signal strength where you live or work.
Monthly plan availability dependent upon 4G network coverage at individual location
All pricing shown above excludes VAT
Monthly plan availability dependent upon 4G network coverage at individual location
Place your ABC order with us and as standard we'll supply and fit both a high gain external 4G antenna and an internal WiFi modem/router!
Read on or call us now on 03333 447700 and find out how we can help!
Whether you're running a business or shopping online, slow broadband speeds can be incredibly frustrating. The Access Broadband Cymru (ABC) Scheme has been developed by the Welsh Government to give immediate assistance to any resident or business within the entirety of Wales who cannot currently access a superfast (24 Mbps+) broadband service by providing a subsidised installation for a better connection.
Grants issued under the ABC Scheme may well entirely cover the costs of installing improved 4G-. wireless- or satellite-delivered broadband for all businesses and homes that are currently stuck with slower broadband speeds. The ABC Scheme forms part of the UK government's overall nationwide plans to get the whole country better connected.
By boosting the internet speed for households, the Access Broadband Cymru Scheme wll allow families to browse the web, download movies, TV programmes and other multimedia content and check emails all at the same time. The scheme will also deliver a better internet experience for businesses and local start-ups, who will be able to communicate with both existing and potential clients, check up on orders and stay up to date with market trends much more efficiently.
Applying for an ABC subsidy is a quick and easy process and applications can be made up until the end of March 2019. Here's how:-
- First off, you should check if you are already able to receive a superfast broadband service via the Superfast Cymru postcode and landline checker.
- If you can't, then visit the ABC Scheme page for Homes and Businesses and you'll be given full information about the scheme and be able to download an application form.
And don't worry if your smartphone only shows flaky 4G reception - because we fit an external antenna, which latches onto available 4G signals, amplifies them and then pipes them down to a 4G router inside your property.
4G coverage is being extended quite literally week by week, so even if your location is not covered right at this moment, it's well worth checking back on a very regular basis.
- Now complete the appropriate application form and send it into the Welsh Government - please note that you will need to include the quotation that we'll have sent you for the installation and set up of your chosen 4G service along with that application form.
- The Welsh Government will review your application and if everything's ok, they'll send you a Formal Offer of Funding letter to confirm that the equipment, installation and setup of your 4G broadband service with us will be fully covered under the ABC Scheme.
- Once you've received that letter, just get in touch with us and we'll do all the rest - and usually get you up and running with 4G broadband within a couple of weeks.
- Once your 4G service has been installed and is up and running, the last thing you'll need to do is to send documentation proving that your new broadband service is up and running properly into the Welsh Government. You need to send in a copy of the invoice that we'll have sent you in relation to the installation and set-up of your new 4G service, plus a copy of a speed test from speedtest.net showing the performance levels of your new service. Upon receipt, the Welsh Government will then make payment to us on your behalf against that invoice and everything's then completed.
Please note that Step 8 above is really important. If you don't send the required supporting document into the Welsh Government after you're set up and running, under the ABC Subsidy Scheme rules, you yourself will be fully liable to pay off that invoice for the supply, installation and set up of equipment. So... don't forget!
We at 4G Internet are delighted to be a fully Registered Service Provider operating across the entirety of Wales - including rural Wales - under the Access Broadband Cymru Scheme and so we're able to deliver a wide range of eligible broadband packages to your home or business.
Choose us as your supplier under the ABC Subsidy Scheme and the amount you'll save will be a simply massive £395! That's because the full costs of supplying, installing and setting up a small triple strength high gain external 4G antenna and internal 4G modem at your property will be fully covered by government subsidy - so all you'll need to pay is the monthly charge for your choice of 4G broadband account. What's more, the 4G modem we supply is also a fully functional wireless-enabled router, so you'll get WiFi capability at your premises as well!
Even better news... because the broadband solutions we offer are delivered over 4G, we're able to provide fast and reliable broadband to an ever-growing number of locations all over Wales, including remote and rural areas. What's more, if you're in an area covered by our 4G services, get your new 4G connection up and running within just a couple of weeks or so!
The Access Broadband Cymru Scheme is available to any residential or commercial property that cannot currently access superfast (24 Mbps+) broadband speeds anywhere within the whole of Wales.
The rest of the UK is covered separately by the BDUK Better Broadband Subsidy Scheme - for information on this, please visit our dedicated BDUK webpage.
If yours is a residential property that qualifies for the subsidy, then your entire costs of getting started on our fast and robust 4G broadband service will amount to... absolutely nothing!
Yes, ALL aspects of initial set-up - equipment, professional installation and activation of your account - will not cost you anything at all!
Our professional installers will fit a small triple strength external 4G antenna to the outside of your property to ensure that you get the best possible 4G signal reception and thus optimum performance of the service.
And what's more, the TP Link 4G modem/router that will be fully set up and installed also provides WiFi functionality - so you can share your new 4G connection across multiple enabled devices within your property.
Commercial and business premises are also eligible to apply for the Access Broadband Cymru subsidy and again, we'll supply and install all necessary equipment, activate your account and supply you with a 4G modem/WiFi router entirely free of charge.
Read on for more details and to see full details of the monthly packages we offer - there's bound to be one that'll suit you.
The normal costs of getting started with 4G broadband are well over £350.
However, if you've qualified for an Access Broadband Cymru subsidy, then we will be able to get you online quickly and easily - and best of all, at no cost whatsoever to you!
That's right... if you're eligible under the scheme, your entire costs of getting set up and connected via our fast 4G broadband service will be absolutely nothing at all.
- All equipment? Absolutely nothing!
- Account activation? Again... absolutely nothing!
- Professional installation? You guessed it... absolutely nothing!
So the only payment you'll need to make will be the monthly charge for your choice of 4G broadband package! These start from as little as £32.00 inc VAT per month for domestic users and under £27.00 plus VAT per month for business users.
** Please note that the offer of zero-cost installation does not give the applicant any right to specify a mounting location for the external 4G antenna. Although applicants' preferences will of course be taken into account wherever feasible, we will decide upon and offer a location for antenna mounting at our sole discretion. Government funding will specifically not cover any additional costs involved in a more complex or expensive installation location that is being requested on purely aesthetic grounds.
Broadband delivered wirelessly over a 4G network does differ slightly from traditional terrestrial broadband services. It's probably worth your while to discover how - you'll find information detailing the main differences by clicking here.
We'll then get in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss which of our monthly 4G packages would suit you best, process your order once you're happy and then arrange installation of your new 4G internet service.
Or if you'd rather, just call us on 03333 447700 and we'll talk you through everything and help you get online as fast as possible.