4G broadband speed and service - what real customers think
How fast is the 4G broadband that we at 4G Internet provide? And how good is our service? Don't just take our word for it - see what actual customers are saying
Here at 4G Internet, we’ve always known that that our fast 4G broadband speeds would make a real difference to those who've been suffering with slow broadband. However, we also know that there’s no substitute for real-world feedback from actual customers.
So we very recently conducted a customer satisfaction survey across a wide-ranging selection of both our home and business subscribers. Here’s just some of what they actually told us about how fast and reliable the 4G broadband service we're supplying them is… and entirely in their own words.
- “Everything is brilliant, fantastic, like the difference between night and day. It’s sooo much less stress!”Mr. C - East Ayrshire
- “This is dramatically better - in fact life-changing, especially with kids in the property.”Mrs. P - Kent
- “You have provided me with the broadband service that no one else could.”Ms. I - Mid Lothian
- “This is very definitely a much faster connection than we've ever been able to get in our rural location.”Ms. N - Monmouthshire
- “I can now watch catch-up TV and use streaming services. Also, because my partner works from home, this has made a huge difference.”Mr. L - Worcestershire
- “It’s given us fibre speed broadband in the middle of nowhere… so this is great!”Mr. C - Scottish Borders
- “Your 4G broadband service has literally made a massive difference to us.”Mr. H - Northumberland
- “This has allowed us to connect to the internet in a way we couldn’t before and with exceptional speeds just like normal broadband.”Mr. C - Dundee
- “It's made me much better-tempered when using my computer at home because everything's so much faster.”Mr. B - Cumbria
- “It's enabled us to have our office. Without it, we simply couldn't have the office running.”Mr. M - Fife
- “The good thing is we can now stream and watch online services with no issues. Excellent speeds.”Mrs. W - Kent
- “It's so useful to have 4G broadband, specifically for work and downloads. It's so much quicker that we can now complete work much more efficiently.”Mr. R - Aberdeenshire
- “It's been fantastic - just great!”Mr. M - West Sussex
- “Incredibly satisfactory!”Mrs. H - County Fermanagh
- “Finally! Great internet!”Mrs. H - Lancashire
In fact, 100% of those responding rated their overall experience of 4G Internet as their broadband service provider as fair (14%), good (65%) or excellent (21%).
Again, 96% of those responding told us that our 4G broadband service either met (69%), bettered (23%) or greatly exceeded (4%) their expectations.
Finally, 93% of those responding stated that they either definitely would (83%) or were very likely to (10%) recommend our 4G broadband services to a friend or neighbour. In fact, 32% are so pleased with the major benefits that our 4G broadband service has brought them that they already have.
Want more in-depth information about the real difference that our fast 4G broadband has made to people? Click here to read real UK in-depth case studies on how we at 4G Internet have provided an ideal solution to challenging rural broadband needs.